1. Postal and e-vouchers are valid for 1 year from date of purchase.
2. E-vouchers will be emailed to the provided email address(es). Please check your spam folder as emails can sometimes be marked as spam by your email provider.
3. Postal vouchers will be dispatched by 1st class post, for a cost of £2.00 per order, with proof of postage to your billing address, unless an alternative shipping address is provided at the time of purchase.
4. Vouchers are non-refundable. No change will be given.
5. Vouchers can be used to pay for food and drink at Arbuckles Downham Market and Arbuckles Ely only.
6. Please show your e-voucher(s) to your server when ordering your food/drinks.
7. Vouchers may only be redeemed once.
8. The risk of loss and title for vouchers pass to the purchaser upon purchase and receipt, we are not responsible if any voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed, or used without your permission
9. Vouchers cannot be used to purchase other vouchers, resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash.
10. We hold limited personal information in order to facilitate the purchase of the voucher. We will never share this information with any third party.
1. Bring the email receipt with you as proof of purchase.
2. Please show your deposit receipt to your server on arrival.
3. Deposits are only valid for the named event, restaurant and date booked.
4. Deposits are non-transferable and can not be re-sold or exchanged.
5. Deposits are non-refundable in the event that you, or a member of your party, is unable to attend.
1. Packs will be available to collect at the restaurant specified in the order.
2. They will be available for collection from 10am the next day (excluding Sunday).
3. Collections can only take place during normal restaurant opening hours.
4. Refunds will not be given in the case of of non-collection or late collection.